- Drummonds purchase in excess of 100,000 tons of native Grain, Oilseeds and Pulses each year
- Drummonds deal with all major Grain Brokers, Millers and Compounders.
- Member of IGAS, GAFTA, IGFA and UFAS.
- Grain intakes in 5 counties,
Meath- Clonee, Navan, Kells
Louth- Drogheda, Ardee, Knockbridge
- Top class drying, storage and handling facilities at all sites.
- Forward contracts available for all crops green or dried, this can help in these times of volatility in grain markets.
- Speciallity crops eg. Equine oats, Milling Oats, Milling Wheat, Roasting Barley.
- Toll Drying and storage options available.
- Great locations close to all major feed compounders and Millers in North Leinster and Ulster.
- HACCP accreditation.
- Contact your local Drummonds Rep for up to date market information to help you make the best decision for selling your crop.