Position Title: Counter Sales Operative
Person required to work in busy agri-merchant shop in Clonee, Co. Meath. This is very much a ‘hands-on’ role.
Retail experience is desirable for a candidate interested in the role. Farming knowledge is desirable but not essential.
We intend filling this position as early as possible.
- Capable of dealing in a friendly, professional & efficient manner with our farming customers.
- Adhering to all Company policies & procedures; and in particular Health & Safety procedures.
- Competent on computers – capable of managing point of sale processes, including cash, card credit transactions; inputting goods received; recording goods being despatched on our Herbst Insight computer system. Training will be provided.
- Capable of assisting in a very busy agri-merchant’s yard.
- Monitor & record key branch metrics.
- Participate in regular stock taking.
- Capable of working independently & showing initiative.
- Good with people & ability to work as part of a team.
Person will be required to work overtime (including some Saturday mornings) & at some peak times (e.g. 6 to 8 weeks during the grain harvest, usually August/September).
- Hard working
- Strong customer service ethic
- Friendly & enthusiastic
Interested candidates should forward your cover letter & curriculum vitae to:
Anthony Rice, Strategic Business Controller
Co. Meath, D15 C789
N.B. Should you be short-listed for this position we will require two recent & relevant references. Drummonds is an equal opportunities employer.