Position Title: General Plant & Store Operative
Person required to work in busy Agri Merchant Store & Seed Plant in Drummonds, Townrath, Drogheda, Co. Louth. This is very much a ‘hands-on’ role.
We intend filling this position as early as possible.
- Capable of dealing in a friendly, professional & efficient manner with our customers.
- Managing a busy agri-merchant’s yard & store.
- Driving a forklift/loader/loadall. Ideally the candidate should have a valid forklift and/or loader licence/s. (Selected candidate will receive training if/where required).
- Operate plant & machinery, a grain drier, a grain seed plant & grain store filling equipment. (Training will be provided). Plant maintenance experience would be very useful.
- Monitor & record key branch metrics.
- Participate in regular stock taking.
- Capable of working independently & showing initiative.
- Good with people & ability to work as part of a team.
- Person will be required to work overtime & to work long hours at peak times (eg. during the grain harvest).
- Adhering to all Company policies & procedures; and in particular Health & Safety procedures.
- Hard working
- Strong customer service ethic
- Friendly & enthusiastic
Interested candidates should forward your cover letter & curriculum vitae to:
Anthony Rice, Strategic Business Controller
Co. Meath, D15 C789
N.B. Should you be short-listed for this position we will require two recent & relevant references. Drummonds is an equal opportunities employer.